2020/12/8

About SyPB Beta 1.50 & Known Issues

Hey, I will come back and finish SyPB Beta 1.50.

Dev SyPB is my fun only, I have the work.
On the 2010-2016, I'm students, I have more time to do my interest.
But now, I cannot do it.

I will finish SyPB Beta 1.50.
On my planing, 1.50 have not new function, the version fixed issues only.
If you find other issues, pls report to me.

And, You can get the lastly build on HERE (GitHub) !

Lastly, If SyPB has problem on your cs version (eg: CSBTE/other)
Pls upload your version on 'Google Drive or OneDrive' to me testing, Thank you!

Here Known Issues on SyPB Beta 1.49 & 1.50 PV1
Bot stuck on Ladder

7 則留言:

  1. Thank you, I had fun times because of you.

    回覆刪除
  2. Good job. I use your PodBots for my ZM server... however, i would like to see even stronger bots. Do you have newer version of bots for ZM servers? Do you have any to release stronger and better bots that can play more like real humans?

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi. I have a question. I use your bots since 2017. I downloaded the 1.50 version, and the archive contains the following files: sypb_amxx.dll, SwNPC_amxx.dll and sypb.dll

    I know where to install the sypb.dll file, but i dont know where to install the other two files. Would you explain me where to put the other two files: sypb_amxx.dll and SwNPC_amxx.dll

    Thanks.

    回覆刪除
  4. These bots and NPCs are really good, better than all other bts and NPCs i have used for my Zombie mod for cs 1.6. Keep the good work up, buddy.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi can you block radio commands this bots

    回覆刪除