2019/9/10

SyPB Beta 1.50 Preview 1 Available

SyPB Beta 1.50 Preview 1 Available
(10/9/2019)

SyPB Beta 1.50 Preview 1
(Build: 1.50.5822.770)

SyPB API Beta 1.50 Preview 1
(Build: 1.50.5822.51)

SwNPC Beta 1.50 Preview 1
(Build: 1.50.5822.126)

This Preview have not outdate

Download:
From OneDrive
_____
The Preview Pack Have Dll File Only

(7/2/2020 Update)
Windows XP User need use 'for XP dll'
Also, Need install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019
If not work too, pls report me :)
_____
 If you find the bugs and has idea, pls post in the blog~
And then, If you has new waypoint or .mdmp (error file),
pls send to 'ccndevblog@outlook.com'

65 則留言:

  1. Hello please check your email 'mikeg2342001@outlook.com', i have sent you a bug report of SwNPC. The SwNPC 1.50 crash the server, but SwNPC 1.48 don't crash the server.

    回覆刪除
  2. I can test it on Windows XP... Thanks for making one!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank you support :)
      Has the user report it cannot support Windows XP.
      What about you?

      刪除
    2. No luck either.

      刪除
    3. Have you install 'Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019' (VCR/ VC++ Runtime)? SyPB output on VC2019, Windows XP user need VCR to support it.
      Can you try it?

      刪除
    4. Yes, I have installed that, but it still didn't work.
      By the way, I had to install Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (Not 2015+2017+2019) to run SYPB API on Windows 7. I might try to install that instead of the latest version. Thanks.

      刪除
    5. Pls try CVR2015 on your XP PC too, thank you :)
      Because my Windows XP laptop is very slow....

      刪除
  3. Hello, I tested this bot pack with Zombie Plague mod, and that's what I saw:
    Bots will stuck over their dropped weapons, unless a zombie comes in. I had to enable removal of the weapons to fix this.
    Bots doesn't follow waypoints well, they will fail to go sometimes.
    They doesn't use grenades at all.
    They doesn't want to camp too much, generally runs around the map.
    And some suggestions:
    Can you make them use the parachute (PodbotMM has this ability)?
    Can you make them more connected to the waypoints?
    Can you make them able to drop their weapons? (That may fix the problem)
    I hope you read this and able to do these fixes.
    Thanks!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hello, thx your report.
      First, About stuck on the dropped weapon, I have not this problem on my version.. If the human bot have not weapon, bot will go to get weapon. else, the bot will miss the weapon.

      About waypoint problem, the waypoint 'maybe' have the problem. I test and play on dust and dust2 more, I don't find the problem. But I know, some map the bot will stuck sometime (eg; cs_assault), I will try to improve it.

      About grenades, Yes, SyPB not support it now, this is because SyPB support more mode, grenades skill is different, so I remove it.

      About ZM Camp, I hope the bot camp action can 'humanize', so bot will not camp only, I know the camp ai is not good now, I will try to improve it :)

      About parachute, I have not play about it.. I don't know it..

      Lastly, Thank your report and suggestions,
      I will try to improve it.
      But, SyPB is my function work and I'm so busy.
      So, I can make it on my holiday only. (but my holiday I maybe has other work...)
      My Dev is very very very very slow...
      So, the next preview version need some months. (or more)

      刪除
    2. Thanks for looking to the comments!
      One thing: 1.50 crashes so much so I'm using version 1.49. But then I have random crashes on waypoint editor. Please find a fix to this! Thanks.

      刪除
    3. About crashes problem, you have not the mdmp file? can you send the mdmp to me?
      Also, about waypoint editor mode crashes, this is 1.49 problem? and 1.50 have not the problem? thank you

      刪除
  4. Hello, I tested this pack on Windows XP and unfortunately it didn't work.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank you report, I will try it.
      I will try it on my old Windows XP Laptop...
      But, this will not coming soon, I'm busy now... :(

      刪除
    2. About your problem.
      Have you install 'Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019' (VCR/ VC++ Runtime)? SyPB output on VC2019, Windows XP user need VCR to support it.
      Can you try it?

      刪除
    3. Visual C 2019 didn't fix the problem... Here's my console when I write "meta list" and Metamod version: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/667761069002850342/673227289609371688/console.PNG

      刪除
    4. I will try it too. But this will not very soon.
      I'm so busy on the days....

      刪除
  5. Are they Steam MDMPs? If yes, I'll upload them. I never used 1.50 after replaced it, so I don't know if it doesn't crash on waypoint editor. It usually happens when deleting a waypoint. But it happens randomly too. From what I've seen, there are 2 different waypoint editing menus. You might need a cleanup in the code (I wish I could understand about this)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yes, the .mdmp in your 'Half-Life' file.
      If your game is crashes, will have the new .mdmp file to save crashes data.

      About waypoint menu, 'sgdwp' is new on SyPB waypoint editor. I hope sgdwp replace the old yapb waypoint editor.
      But I cannot sure the function can 100% replace the old yapb waypoint editor, so you will find 2 different waypoint editor menu now.

      刪除
    2. About sgdwp, If you have the idea or problem, you can report to me too. Because I will not making the waypoint now, so I cannot find the problem and the new idea.

      刪除
    3. Here are the dumps from waypoint editor crashes:
      Crash when deleted a waypoint with standard WP editor: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cnf7mmk25o352bj/Steam_2020_02_11__06_20_24_033.mdmp/file
      Crash when deleted a waypoint with SyPB SgdWP: http://www.mediafire.com/file/72hluj00kvywf5b/Steam_2020_02_11__06_22_22_943.mdmp/file

      刪除
    4. 作者已經移除這則留言。

      刪除
    5. Hey, Pls try the build. 1.50.15125.777
      https://github.com/CCNHsK-Dev/SyPB/tree/master/Project%20SyPB/Project_OutPut

      If have crash problem too, pls send mpmd file to me again, thank you

      刪除
    6. The crash at waypoint deletion seems to be fixed, thanks!
      Here's a crash I encountered in cs_deagle10:
      Crash when adding bots https://www.mediafire.com/file/c6uvarqn1bezdzb/Steam_2020_02_13__09_39_35_617.mdmp/file

      刪除
    7. A suggestion: Can you make bots select a random camp point instead of nearest one? (if possible they can fill every one) I'm especially working on zombie maps and there are more camp points than a normal map.

      刪除
    8. About your mdmp file, I will check it today. Thank your testing.
      About zombie camp, I will try to improve human action again.
      Lastly, What do you think about Lastly 1.50 build?

      刪除
    9. About your mdmp file, In the mdmp, I cannot find the problem.
      https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgrcFYrVqFVV-ZVrqDbPH--Sg7KuCQ
      This maybe problem is not for SyPB. I'm not sure about it.
      Are you sure 1.49 or 1.50 preview 1 have not the problem.
      Or this is sypb problem... ?

      刪除
    10. I believe it was map related problem. PODBots in general crashes at the maps which a weapon given to the player (like awp_india). Yes, I haven't encountered a problem while deleting waypoints or adding bots, just some crashes related to buggy plugins I use.

      刪除
    11. So, the problem is available on all podbot only? Zbot have not the problem?
      Can you send your map to me, I hope try about it.

      刪除
    12. That's not my map, you can encounter the problem on any map that gives you a different weapon than defaults (like awp, deagle)... You can download and test. There are examples: awp_india, cs_deagle5, cs_deagle10
      And yes, it only exists at PODBot and its editions. ZBOT will load fine.

      刪除
  6. Hey can u tell me the steps of installation please???

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hello, I assume you have Metamod installed. If not, download it here: http://metamod.org/
      Extract the "sypb" folder to cstrike\addons
      Open addons\metamod\plugins.ini
      Add this line:
      win32 addons\sypb\dlls\sypb.dll
      Save the file and exit.

      刪除
    2. Hello, you can move to 'https://ccnhsk-dev.blogspot.com/2017/03/sypbvBeta1.49.html?m=1' get the full file. This preview version is dll file only

      刪除
  7. HalfLife8/4/20 01:25

    Hello, You may answer me on Chinese I can read as well! Thanks!

    I found that the bot zombies are stuck at the dropped weapon, also they are not actively searching for human lefts. After a several testing, I also found that there are no above problems on ZP5.0, but when I try on the ZP special, the problems are appear again, I guess because the new zombie plugin mislead the SYPB bots running in normal games pattern? How could I fix the problem, since I really want to play on ZP special as it provided more functions to configure. Thanks.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. You can input sypb_gamemode 2 to change to zombie mode

      刪除
    2. Thankyou now I had fixed the problem, btw is it possible to set the bots with different strategy? For example, some bots are roaming while some bots are camping.

      刪除
    3. not support now, thx

      刪除
  8. hi guys, as I understand it, this is a plugin for the server adding smart bots? How can I install it? I just can’t figure it out

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. This preview version has dll file only.
      You can go to 'https://ccnhsk-dev.blogspot.com/2017/03/sypbvBeta1.49.html?m=1' download full file

      刪除

  9. can i install the plugin if my north is on linux and not windows?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Sorry, SyPB support Windows only.

      刪除
  10. Hello, glad you're back, will you update the work? Windows XP support is not that important though, I installed Windows 7 on my old computer too.
    The bot runs over the zombie when they encounter them while camping (should move back normally), they need to use grenades for more realistic gameplay and use the parachute. If you could add these, it will be very appreciated!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. About grenades, I remove it because on zombie mode, grenades has more function. I cannot sure bot could has good grenades function.

      刪除
  11. Hello, I am using sypb 1.48 cuz in sypb 1.49 for some reason it crashes. Same with 1.50. BTW, could you optimize the code a little bit? Oh, btw can you make that bots throw grenades at zombies, idk why bots for example, when human fights a zombie with a weapon, then human comes closer to zombie and human gets infected. also, can you make when bots fall, they use parachute because im using zombie plague 5.0.8.

    Thank you.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hello, I am using sypb 1.48 cuz in sypb 1.49 for some reason it crashes. Same with 1.50. BTW, can you make that bots throw grenades at zombies, also, can you make when bots fall, they use parachute because im using zombie plague 5.0.8.

      Thank you.

      Oh, i have a issue for sypb 1.49, im using zombie plague 5.0.8 mod, in the beginning of the new round, the game crashes randomly. is there any solution to fix this?

      刪除
    2. About grenades, I remove it because on zombie mode, grenades has more function. I cannot sure bot could has good grenades function..

      About parachute, I hope SyPB support base function only. So I make SyPB API, If need support plug-in function, I hope make on SyPB plug-in. but now, I have not time to make it. I'm sorry.

      Lastly, about zombie plague 5.0.8 crashes. I need time to check it. But, can you say what is your metamod / amxx version?

      刪除
  12. 很高興能看到你還在研究BOT,很感謝你還在1.6上努力,
    希望你能夠在SyPB.cfg加入更多的指令,有部分指令例如sypb_gamemod是我翻之前的版本才找到的,還想知道有哪些是沒有列出來的指令。
    我使用SyPB時,BOT(殭屍)會追著死掉的觀察者,導致有一團BOT卡在那邊,不確定是我的插件問題還是BOT問題,希望你可以幫我檢查看看,謝謝。

    回覆刪除
  13. 貌似不支援 AMXX 1.9 或是 reHLDS 的樣子,
    會提示
    [AMXX] Module is not a valid library (file "cstrike\addons\amxmodx\modules\sypb_amxx.dll")
    [AMXX] Module is not a valid library (file "cstrike\addons\amxmodx\modules\swnpc_amxx.dll")

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. This is SyPB API problem only? your SyPB working?

      刪除
  14. can you add a suppport for half life 1 and half life 1 opposing force gearbox?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. SyPB plan support CS1.6/CSCZ only. thank

      刪除
  15. Dude any plugin to make bots buy extra items on zp

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. more zp item plug-in, about bots buy the item is make on the plug-in.

      刪除
  16. Hello, I tested this bot pack with Zombie Plague mod, and that's what I saw:
    Bots will stuck over their dropped weapons, unless a zombie comes in. I had to enable removal of the weapons to fix this.
    Bots doesn't follow waypoints well, they will fail to go sometimes.
    They doesn't use grenades at all. some games required this

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. About bot stuck on weapons item. I think this because sypb have not open zombie mod. You can try 'sypb_gamemod 2'

      刪除
  17. Hey CCN@Hsk just wanted say its great bot. But i think you missed some bug and everyone not noticed it. So this my problem i play on CS_map with SyPB without mod and there some problem after Bot rescue hostage and reach rescue zone GAME become CRASH in the time while game say "all hostage has been rescue" can you help me fix this.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hey, I'm fixed the bug now, pls go to GitHub get the build 780

      刪除
    2. Can you send me link?

      刪除
    3. https://github.com/CCNHsK-Dev/SyPB/tree/master/Project%20SyPB/Project_OutPut

      刪除
  18. hello....i have completed all the steps, and now how do i play zombie mode? where to choose..?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. You need to download Zombie Plague mode and install it to your server

      刪除
  19. Did SYPB has cvar like Yapb--yb_attack_monsters "1"--to attack the Monster by some mod?(these monster did not belong to CT or T)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. yes, but the function need SyPB API, and you need change you plug-in. pls check the "sypb_set_entity_action"

      刪除
  20. 目前使用SyPB 1.50,我製作和修改(1.49自帶路點)了幾張地圖的路點
    但我發現某些地圖的路點,很容易崩潰,通常是第二到三場會崩潰,最嚴重的則是第一場剛開始就崩潰,請問這有解嗎?
    (我的csbte生成的.mdmp都是0kb)

    回覆刪除